General

How can we help you?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Administrator of Secure share pro Team able to block the use of the desktop app for users.

With the desktop being blocked, the administrator is sure that the users don't have all the documents sync in their personal computer. Good for confidentiality.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  New Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Many people working on the same document ?

It could be good to have an "alarm" or something that shows that the document we're about to open is already opened by another user in the SecureShare Team. More efficient than the WIP code we use.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  New Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Email when someone sync my account.

To add more security, SecureShare should send an email every time someone sync my account on a device. Also, I should have a list of all the device synching with my account somewhere.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Authenticator key to login

To add a security level, it would be nice to develop a Authenticator system for SecureShare. An apps on you phone that generate a unique key every 20 sec that you need to enter as you login for example.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. changelog

To describe what has changed in the new updates.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  New Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Have a notification system

Have a notification system to show me the activity on SecureShare, people that shared files with me, ...

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  New Features  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Feedback and Knowledge Base